Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hi All,
Here starts a new year.  I am so excited to have your students this year.  We had a GREAT half week and are off to such a good start.  As I said in my e-mail, I will write on this blog every Sunday.  It is super important that you and your student check it as it will have the next weeks spelling and vocabulary words, as well as things that are going on in the week that you will want to be aware of.  Please feel free to write replies on the blog.  The best way to get information to me though is via e-mail.  I check it several times a day every day.  My e-mail is Momtodd1@hotmail.com. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions or concerns that you may have.  Those of you who have had me before know that I feel communication between parent/student/and teacher is a vital link to your child's 4th grade experience.

SPELLING for week of AUG. 25-29 (long E, long O) Spelling test is EVERY Friday

sweet
each
three
least
freedom
below
throat
float
foam
flown
greet
season
croak
shallow
eagle
indeed
rainbow
grown
seaweed
hollow

VOCABULARY--we will get these tomorrow in class because I want to explain some things to them.  The spelling of the vocab is not tested, just the definitions and they will have 2 weeks to study the definitions and a test will be given EVERY OTHER Friday


28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. does reading at school count for planners?Dawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the website!!! It will help me a lot through out the school year!
    Jacob Glazier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love you Mrs.Todd you do make a good team,and great website. TEAM TODD!!!! Audrey Moody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the website and you're a great teacher. I like the TEAM TODD!!! thing.
    Kristabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited to have you this year!!! Delaney and Traci Dolphin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to have you! thanks sheradan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should be a great year!
    Caden Renfro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the updates!
    Monica and Joshua Wagstaff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go TEAM TODD! Oh, by the way, this is Carson :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am excited for the New School Year!
    Hailey Pope

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy to be on team Todd. Riley Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(::((:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:TEAM TODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BRADY

    ReplyDelete