Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hi Everyone,
     First off I want to thank all you parents who came to Back to School Night.  I hope you weren't too overwhelmed with "4th grade" !  Seriously, if you have any questions or concerns at any point in time, don't hesitate to email or call me.  Those of you who weren't there, I sent home a packet with your kids.  If you didn't get it, check their backpack. Also for those of you GREAT VOLUNTEERS, I am sending home a sheet of what you volunteered for and a list of phone #'s of people on your committee.  Thank you so much for your help--couldn't do all this without you!!!

THIS WEEK:

Tuesday 9th- Math end of chapter test-review wl come home Monday
Thursday 11-Bullying Assembly
Friday 12th-Speling test

SPELLING:

admire
rally
accident
rascal
magnet
soccer
mitten
gutter
contest
engine
intend
mammal
method
sudden
fabric
happen
custom
finger
flatten
cannon

NO VOCAB THIS WEEK

Ok...any student that leaves me a message here on the blog before  the start of school tomorrow will get 10 eagle bucks !!!



26 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. Todd. This is Lincoln. Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Matthew. I read the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to do my best this week. Thanks,
    Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Todd, it's Samantha. I checked the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mrs Todd. This is Dawson Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gus and Leo are practicing spelling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for being such a great teacher!
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mrs Todd. I like your website. See you tomorrow. By Kameron

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mrs. Todd You are a nice teacher and helpful. From Connor

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for helping our class! - vivian

    ReplyDelete
  12. i rely admire you teaching us good methods Audrey_moody :D.

    ReplyDelete